Friday, November 5, 2010

Thanksgiving!!

I LOVE Thanksgiving. I look forward to it every year. I love all the basic Thanksgiving foods, I try not to get too crazy. Turkey (of Course) mashed potatoes and gravy, stuffing (for my hubby, I could do without it, but he would reevaluate our relationship if I didn't make it) green bean casserole (for my sister) my grandmother's homemade rolls (I have not perfected these yet, but I will save that for another post) Dessert is always my downfall, I want to make several different ones, and we end up eating pie for the next 2 weeks. I am going to try and limit those this year. This year I am going to make homemade green bean casserole, instead of the one with condensed soup. Here is a link to the recipe, it looks fantastic. I will keep you posted!

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/alton-brown/not-your-mamas-green-bean-casserole-recipe/index.html

Gobble Gobble!!

No comments:

Post a Comment